We are looking for a handful of outdoor enthusiasts who are responsible, fun, patient, and interested in being part of a dynamic new business with an exciting future ahead.
You must have a medical certification of at least Advanced First Aid and CPR. Those with more advanced certifications will be compensated.
Outgoing people with knowledge of local flora, fauna, history and really good jokes are encouraged to apply.
- Safety orientation of guests
- Safe operation of company vehicles with guests on board
- Providing ecological information to guests during tour
- Guide guests safely through zip line tour
- Some ground keeping and maintenance
- Minimum medical certification of Advanced First Aid and CPR
- Family and kid friendly: experience with kids a plus
- Prefer some adventure sports &/or guiding experience
- Must be responsible, reliable, and able to take leadership role as the guide for a small group
- Must have flexible schedule